Okay now I understand when people said don't put too much hopes on things that is still uncertain.
As long as it is not yet ours, don't put too much expectation on it because you won't want to feel the pain of falling down.
I fell tonight.
Just like my football team do.
Eh please la don't blame the goalie.
Yes it is his fault.
Everybody knew that.
But he won't want that to happen either.
Benda dah nak jadi.
I reckon he's already in pain after the injury that require the spray thingy on his knees.
Alah yang kutuk kaw kaw tu macam pandai main bola je kan.
But if i were him, I'll be very very guilty for the lose.
If it's not he who missed the ball, the score would be 1-1.
So please pity him.
My biggest pantang is seeing people living in regret.
Hey get a life lah!
Past is past.
Though I am those type, living in regret.
I never forget my mistakes.
Other's mistakes that affect me too.
I always tend to balas dendam.
In a way that treating them the way they treat me.
I am no good.
Esok sure roomate tanya menang@ kalah. sbb beriya jerit time first goal sampai dia yg tengah tdo terbangun and termarah diriku ini. okay sorry. my bad. dah tak menang. nk buat camana. shurtu.
No comments:
Post a Comment