1) My cousin, Nardine flew off to Makasar, Indonesia pursuing medicine. Her boyfriend sent her off to the airport. Yes I envy her.
2) Just knew that next week will be my Macroecons test. Yes, those carry marks stuff. Just so you know i struggle this subject just like i did in Microecons subject last sem. Hey don't you know how much i hate Econs?? Pls understand.
3) I've got 2 assignments to be submitted before raya.
4) My law subject is killing me straight away through my organs. Stabbing my stomach over and over again, knocking my head to the wall brutally. That's what corporate law are doing.
5) I aimed not to check on Ohbulang and Beautifulnarang this Ramadhan but i did because I was not fasting. Was not-fasting means yes Ohbulang and Beautifulnarang? don't know. Haha ;)
6) If you guys check on Mingguan Malaysia last Sunday, you WILL SEE ME INSIDE! Omg I'm so excited, I'm about to tell the world! But my inner side asked me to keep calm! hihi
7) I start imagining myself on pagi raya. Will tears roll over my face on skype? What the heck i never cry on pagi raya except if i fight with my siblings and that's because i was so angrayyy! Somehow i wish Malaysia's raya does not fall on the same day as Australia. It tastes better if I raya first while Malaysia still fasting. God help me!!!
8) Malam raya's an issue too. I cannot see those mercun my brothers play. Plus every one of my siblings will be home but not me. Ok that is a real sad story. Last year I went accompanying my bf buying Songkok on malam raya and i missed those mercun moments. I should have stayed for mercun last year right?
Rehat jap.
**hey! got suara lelaki lah in my house! it's midnight already! Jeng3 =p
Ok sambung.
9) Kutuk mengutuk and hentam menghentam kaw kaw is a norm here in Union Pl. Everyone will get the chance to kutuk and akan dikutuk gak. Jiwa kena kental.
10) Somehow i wish winter ends faster. It doesn't taste good to bear with all the coldness. Yesterday noon, while i went through lecture notes in my bedroom, i was too lazy to put on my bed socks regardless the coldness. My feet went numb. Then only this lazy bum bum put on her bed socks. And you know what, one more thing about winter i don't like is that when you wash your hair at night, even after you wake up in the morning, your hair is still wet. So not comfortable. -___-
11) I really wanted to read all my chick-lit books. But sorry, all i'm able to do is stare at those books, blink some, back to study.
12) I'm telling you this, I know this guy named A. Yeah, actually seen him quite a few time last semester in uni. And last week i got the chance to know him a little more and I acted so not-appropriately, and i regret. and i wish i don't have to see him anymore but i know i couldn't because we're enrolled in the same tutorial.
-_____- (don't ask me how i acted orr what i did! because i'm trying so hard to erase it from sight! Thank you.)
love2 tu not applicable pls!
12) I need to get good sleep now. Care to join? hehe.. Jom tido!





eh kuor paper laa, nk sign! hhaha
ReplyDeletesign kat atas dahi ke dik? meh akak sign meh meh ;)
ReplyDelete