Saturday, August 27, 2011


Go for Lailatulqadr. Go for it. Run for it. It's a bless from your beloved god.

I've heard so much of this saying all the way along Ramadhan especially here in Melbourne. But i never really get the momentum to really run for it. I always think that i've so much time more in future where I can do it whenever I like. So much more Ramadan coming! Yes, I do stick to Allah words, death will come to everyone, once it come you can't delay or fasten even for 1 second. I know that I'm not going to live forever though. I may passed away anytime God want me to. I know that. But i can't really see the rahmah Lailatulqadr brings. I know it brings rahmah, your sins may be forgiven, your hajat may be granted. But you know, it just didn't bring enough momentum to push me through, to wake up in the middle of the night for qiam. Often i thought,"I can smyg hajat whenever pun kan." I know it's important. What else as a typical god's creature, my mind and heart are never out of hajat. there's always something I want each day. Yet I am so lazy to do Solat hajat. Pardon me ya Allah!

Until just now only I realize how unfortunate I am for not realising those mesmerizing fact deep in a my heart before. I watched a video just now and I felt so rugiiiiiiiii not utilizing this last 10days of Ramadhan! It's 27th already. Do you know Allah doesn't actually forgive you if you repent during these nights? BUT, he Pardon you! gosh. Pardon is like god consider that you haven't done all the sins you have done! ok let me give you an analogy. YOU commit a sin to a friend of yours. let's say you stole her laptops, iphone, ipod, ipad. And then somehow you feel guilty and you return it to her after she had been knoocked by a truck while thinking of whether she misplaced her belongings. And it actually makes her paralyse for the rest of her life. Hey, do you think she'll forgive you? Maybe not immediately, she will somehow by time forgive you. But, she will remember it for the rest of her life. Right. Just a matter of logic, will she ever forget about that and assume that it never happen? will you? no, right? But god will in one of the last 10 days of Ramadhan. Absolutely will.
So now, do you think u missed something so bigggggggggg in your Ramadhan?

hurmmmmm
Has Lailatulqadr passed already?  -____-
Haih.

No comments:

Post a Comment