A person is full of sabr within u, Ramadhan coz god teach us if someone make us angry, we shouldnt react as in we are deeply mad instead just say in their face, "i'm fasting, i'm fasting".
Ramadhan, u are a barakah month, for every amalan sunat we commit are granted rewards as much as amalan fardhu. And for every amalan fardhu, even more rewards waiting. God is so merciful. Ain't He?
Quran is so your besties, Ramadhan. We'll get so much reward reciting Quran this time. We'll get so much opportunity to improve our recitation via tadarus. Will we get this opportunity in other months?
My dear Ramadhan, i'll try my hard keeping down my minor cursing habits. I'll try hard not talking about others behind their backs. I'll keep myself away from beautifulnaras and ohbulang. I'll minimise my stalking habits on fb. But can i keep myself away from my ipod?? Ok lah i'll try ok Ramadhan? Even it's hard.
Ramadhan mubarak, pls be nice to me..
I've got no ibu here in Melbie who can picit my betis to make me awake for sahur. Ibu said once, "ish sape la sanggup kejut awk sahur." Yes, it's that tough.
I've got no abah here to warn, "derah2 makan. Bedil pertama bunyi dh tu." "semua org minum air dh? Milo?" No more this time.
And i've got no siblings to perli me during sahur, "bakpe dok bowok bantal wak mari atah meja."
Now i cannot laugh at my sister for tambah nasi during sahur. How come she can tambah nasi when others can barely bukak mata utk makan? Amazing.
And what adds to worstness, Ramadhan, I cannot go to bazar! I used to love going to bazar when my brothers are around. Coz i dont have to drive di dalam lautan kereta!
No worries, I'll try to enjoy Ramadhan here with my new family, THE UNION PLACE!
Happy Ramadhan all.
P/s: This entry makes me miss my family so much. -____-
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment