Saturday, June 16, 2012

For tomorrow's so-called Father's Day

Bismillah.. lamanya x update blog! I've been negligence i know! i appologise. *macam la ramai sangat tunggu  entry baruu*

How are u everyone? Hope you are feeling great!

First of all, 

I'm not sure about the hukum of celebrating father's day. Here i just want to express my love to ABAH. I love you abah. My Herooooooo! tehee

Second, my updates!

alhamdulillah I know Allah love me and my housemates, kami sangat terpukul dgn kematian bapa one of our housemate. Tu tanda Allah still sayang kami, Allah uji kami. Semestinya yang paling kuat terpukul adalah housemate kami tu lah.

I am with her when she received the bad news, and i can say i am very badly affected. All of sudden, skyping ngan my family kat terengganu few days a week. Padahal selama ni, skali sminggu je call. After the incident, alhamdulillah i called them more often, just to check if everyone's fine. I'm worried for no reason because I'm far. 

And I also heard another bad news of which, my another friend who is in Sydney had just being informed by that her dad is in the 4th stage of cancer.
What if you were in her shoes, love?

So, let's appreciate our parents, siblings, grandparents and others more and more each day. You'll never know when their time will come, even your time, aint you? Takyah la nak lawan cakap sangat. Kalau pun u rasa u dah hebat sangat, diorang lagi hebat because they can bring u up sampai u jadi diri u sekarang.
Orang cakap, once u dah ada anak sendiri, baru u tau nak appreciate your parents kan? but actually it can happen even before u got children pun. Cuba tgk ur sister yg dh ada anak, or if u dont have one, u can look at ur friends' sisters ke kan. U can see how much they love their children kan? Kalau baca blog ibu2 muda or mum-to-be tu kan, u can see how excited they are, waiting for their babies to come out. How they groom their babies. U can see mummies yang before ada anak, they really love to shop expensive stuff for themselves, tapi after ada anak, they are so willing to korbankan their minat tu, for their babies.

How enormous are the love? Think about that.


I missed all of you.


Quoting my housemate, "i selalu fikir, nanti bila dah keje, i nk balas balik mende yg my parents bagi kat i. Tapi skrg, dh xsempat lagi dah."

Fikir2kan!

anyway, i've got 2 more papers to go! tolong doa kan saya? bace banyok kali pong dok masuk2. gane niiiiiiiii.
got to go, lecture notes waiting. till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment