I know everyone got everything in mind to think of.
If u're in your semester, your major brain job is to strive hard for your studies, assignments, lab reports, tests, quizes, presentation etc.
I did last time during my semester. I hate assignments so much. They make me regret waking up late which is my ever greatest guilty pleasure. I hate final exams because i kept imagining myself failing the subject and having to repeat it all over again next semester. So my sleep routine changes because i'm all petrified. I woke up in the middle of the night to remember i haven't settled this chapter and that chapter only read few pages etc. That is what going to happen to my next 4 semester IF i kept my last minute studying habits.
Well since i'm now done with my first year degree (my friends are all about to finish their degree!!!) and i've got my 3 months holiday, I've got ample time to think of every once pending thoughts. There's this one thing in mind that i always try to find courage to resolve. Years by years. I know this will be easier to resolve by time but i ju\st can't wait. What more this one thing i always do few days a week. It's hard to say it here but all i'm trying to say is why is it every time i found courage to confront the people, some thing came by to demotivate me as hinting, "no no, don't do it. You'll fail. Things will be worse,"
Annoying, all I can say. Yes. Annoying.
All the best in your assignments, tests, quizzes, lab reports, final exams. Remember you never want a low GPA this semester. Those are never reversible. It's now or NEVER!!
FYI, my father are now striving to making exam questions. ARE YOU FREAK OUT???
THEN,
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME READING MY BLOG, FACEBOOK-ING, BLOG-HOPPING, etc.
GET YOURSELF READY FOR THAT BIGGEST RESPONSIBILITY. go study now!! *pukul bontot*
No comments:
Post a Comment